Friday, November 27, 2009

Ideas Of Designs Of Vagiana Hair Tattoo Ideas &/or Designs Needed For Strength, Survival Etc?

Tattoo ideas &/or designs needed for strength, survival etc? - ideas of designs of vagiana hair

I want a new tattoo.
I will not bore you with all the details, but I have to say nothing less than hell the last 2 years and really think ..... But I finally feel from the other side turned out.
I want a new idea for a tattoo that I would come to represent all survivors of this and above all the strength I needed to do that until tomorrow ....
If someone really wants to draw me some original drawings would be eternally grateful, but otherwise just a few ideas of symbols and animals, etc., which represent the strength, survival, courage, determination, etc.. ...

And you know, I am perfectly capable of using Google search on this, and I have so enjoyed the love of God, not to suggest, dass Please do not jump to a site like deviantart obvious, etc. .... I am creative, but not stupid.
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment