Thursday, November 12, 2009

Small Lobster Boats Plans What Type Of Fresh Water (pond) Fish Resembles A Small Lobster?

What type of fresh water (pond) fish resembles a small lobster? - small lobster boats plans

After attempting to find an answer in the surf and rising short-handed that I question here. We live in Michigan, and built a small pond about 3 years. We have ducks that visit the lake every morning, I am sure that this "species" placed into the pond. The other day my daughter and her boyfriend went to the line, but the boat into the pond and came screaming some kind of lobster on the boat. My husband went outside and saw that in fact there seems little lobster (crayfish?) In the pot. I can not find out that this type of housing made of fish in our pond, so I like this I do next?

1. Fish ID
2. Ask to see at your local MNR office, whether his consent to get rid of try this type of fish.
3. The pond in accordance with local laws.

This is the first step that should help. Any ideas anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment