Monday, December 28, 2009

Bladder Cancer In Dogs Are Cancers In Dogs Contagious To Another Dog Who Smells Or Licks The Area Of The Cancer?

Are cancers in dogs contagious to another dog who smells or licks the area of the cancer? - bladder cancer in dogs

Do you know if the dog cancers are contagious? My dog used to his friend, the dog had been sniffing around and meet face to face for a few minutes. His friend quickly became the dog to sleep because he had malignant tumors of the nose. Now I fear that some cells were planted in the nose of my dog, it could be the first day. Moreover, the best friend of her other dog with bladder tumors. He went to the genitals of his friend lick last year, when they meet. Although he fired, I fear that some cells that could develop later was added. I do not think I know in these cancers dog, until many months (one year) later. Who knows if we lick these types of cancer through inhalation or you can use the affected area?

0 comments:

Post a Comment