Sunday, December 13, 2009

How Should Cervical Fluid Look Before Period Hello;) I Have A Few ?'s & Haven't Found Any Answere Else Where.?

Hello;) I have a few ?'s & haven't found any answere else where.? - how should cervical fluid look before period

I'm 25 and trying tons / year to understand. My cycles are between 30-45 days, I went to my gynecologist and I start Clomid on Monday. My problem is that I never know when I'm ovulating. Everyone says, may have seen the 3.5 x 2 years for cervical fluid look @ = I, if not helpful. Can someone help me know when I think of ovulation? My last period 3 April, with a duration of 5 days and today I started this cycle. I need direction. If anyone can help me would be very greatfull. Thank you!
PS This is my 1 Rodeo - has never been preg. before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment