Thursday, December 17, 2009

Peace Sigh Bed Sheets A Rough Draft Sonnet.. Will You Give Me Your Thoughts?

A rough draft sonnet.. Will you give me your thoughts? - peace sigh bed sheets

Graveyard Reverie

The stars shine in the cemetery with me tonight
The way the shadows favorable breeze mixed with the sensual
The moon watches over my fear, indifference
Tissue at a speed of leisure between the stones that I find peace

The cemetery contains the memories of the history of my family
I fear no evil, if I go there, death is far away to reach me,
Why have I been here from the depths of the night is a mystery
Roaming through the grass was still covered with calm my

I am the way the moon brings me to my waiting car
Shooting star in the sky, like me, I am struck
As it moves, the speed of lightning would be like the stars
I started the engine, my attention to the train set, let a sigh

Lie in bed and in the big, empty house, my thoughts are at rest,
Check These moments alone, I consider my best

0 comments:

Post a Comment