Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can A D&c Remove Fibroids How Long Does It Take For Your Hormones To Get Back To Normal After A D&C?

How long does it take for your hormones to get back to normal after a D&C? - can a d&c remove fibroids

I have a D & C scheduled for Tuesday of next week. My body still thinks I'm pregnant, and began to walk the baby naturally. I am very emotional and told me I would be on this emotional roller coaster after the pregnancy hormones are gone, it would be after the D & C. I wonder how long it takes to reduce your hormones of pregnancy? To connect the device to be completely gone?

I thank you all for coming.

2 comments:

kim said...

If I had a miscarriage was 10 weeks and the baby and everything I ever needed, adopted a D & C, but I think it took 2 months until 'that my car completely unpregnant.

Ally185 said...

I bled for about two weeks after my D & C (August 24) and when I stopped bleeding, I felt far less emotional .. Good luck and Im sorry for your loss

Post a Comment