Friday, January 8, 2010

Used Projectors For Sale Trying To Set Up Home Theater In Apt. Need Suggestions For Speakers And Projector.?

Trying to set up Home Theater in Apt. Need suggestions for speakers and projector.? - used projectors for sale

I have a lot of movies for the school to see. My Toshiba TV sucks. I want to make a projector. I put a lot of research, but feel trapped, and by companies under pressure. Looking to move much on the speakers and projector.

Then I wait for a screen and just use the walls?

What is the best projector - DLP vs. LCD for an apt where the wall is against the wall, a windowsill? They are Epson, InFocus, and Optima is really the best brands or the missing?

Which speakers are best suited for an apartment?

What is the best projector for use with cable-get / laptop / computer games? Wireless technology is the problem?

Thank you in advance for any help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment