Saturday, January 16, 2010

Metal Core Wheels] Should I Run 3 Uria's In This Deck Instead Of 2?

Should i run 3 uria's in this deck instead of 2? - metal core wheels]

Total monsters: 7

URIAH 2, Lord of Searing Flames
3 PETEN THE DARK CLOWN
1 MASTER TRAP
1 Spirit Reaper

Spell: Total: 4

Dark 2 CORE
1 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: Total: 29

Nightmares 3-Wheel --
3 Realization of Apophis
Zoma The Spirit 3
1 Metal REFLECT SLIME
3 Dust Tornado
3 draw for the DEFENSE
2 Shadow Spell
2 Circle fascinating
2 Raigeki BREAK
1 Gravity Bind
1 Magic CYLINDER
1 Thu CEREMONY
1 Drainage
Mirror Force 1
1 Waboku
1 quicksand below (I replaced the wall of revealing light?)

Side Deck VS only for certain types of roofs.
TOTAL: 6
1 LAVA GOLEM
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 DOUBLE SNARE
1 Mask LIMITED
1 Torrential Tribute

Now. Do you already have my apron. I have to replace something, third Uriah? because each time you this deck, you just kill for the use of force, banned for at least 1 of them, but my time just enough to move me kiII, before his next train, so they use force others into exile. The third reason is that I, because I have so many monsters in my platform as possible, so you can see is likely to need and want. but not lose my game, except for a Light deck twice, and once the bridge outside of black garden thirty duels. But I want my game to be harder! So please help me! :) Ty in advance!

1 comments:

Brandon B said...

Frankly, this scheme is not cuz Jinzo and Royal Decree are not all limited if u any person who screwed this type of housing UR UR UR seize opportunities, to something that is not a case of 1 / 4 face

Post a Comment