Monday, February 8, 2010

Hdfc Bank Education Loan For Abroad EDUCATION LOAN - STUDY ABROAD?

EDUCATION LOAN - STUDY ABROAD? - hdfc bank education loan for abroad

I wanted to go to England for my education and apply for student loans and HDFC Bank approved my loan, but now because of delays in the visa process that I am not able to study in the next school year that I have to wait further six months, but a start taking interest in HDFC as of next month, so please suggest to me that I am able to provide loans with HDFC where I will not forgive my studies abroad? and I must pay additional fees, because if the loan is subsequently confirmed for a period of at least six months, but why should I pay a great interest for six months, otherwise I will abroad for my studies? Ask me EdWise What can I do to repay your education loans?

1 comments:

Alex said...

You should be. I do not know, loans automatically when you signed a contract for them. When you talk with someone in the bank was in a position to a brake for the loans before a serious money put questions. I suggest you act fast, as fast as possible when it comes to your situation.

Post a Comment