Monday, February 22, 2010

How We Connect Analog Pbx To Ip Pbx Antenna, HDTV, VCR, Etc. Hookup Help Needed?

Antenna, HDTV, VCR, etc. hookup help needed? - how we connect analog pbx to ip pbx

I:
1 HDTV
1 no HD-TV
2 VCRs
1 Surround Sound System with DVD
1 antenna outdoor antenna
There is no satellite or cable connection.

We have connected the VCR to the antenna to the "main" VCR. The "Hand" by the SS-system VCR to HDTV. VCR 2 is an analog television. We had to configure them to use a satellite receiver on two TVs, but no longer log on. Also, the video link) a little (a 2YO in the house.

Since I HDTV tuner (with antenna) I do not get all the channels as possible. Right?

How do I configure my system so I can get HD on my HDTV. I have the antenna with two televisions use. And I want to keep the video settings.

I know I'm askiing much, but it helps!

1 comments:

CMass Stan said...

It is very simple in comparison w / some other settings.

First, divide the performance of the antenna between two TV settings as before, each to each video. The RF input (coaxial) output of each of these videos to go with the RF input of the respective television.

The RF signal from the antenna goes through the VCR and you end your high-definition digital television tuner, so you watch HDTV over the air. Of course, your recorder is not record analogue broadcasts, because it is the tuner inside. Play on your VCR or you can through the channel 3 (analog) or the configuration of your Composite Component / go.

There are two cables from the AV system to your HDTV SS: One of your VCR and the other with the HDTV. So you can play the VCR or DVD video 1, the selection of the inpuTS-SS system.

High-definition television is not the same settings as before.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment