Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mac Messenger Keeps Changing My Screen Name Help! My Yahoo Messenger Keeps Changing Status By Itself!?

Help! my Yahoo messenger keeps changing status by itself!? - mac messenger keeps changing my screen name

Help! Yahoo messenger my status changes to yourself!
I do not see in my status bar.
but all my friends tell me that is to say what my status:
Ola! I'm hot and now need to talk: X my AOL username = cutiegirly151986

How do I remove it?
Thanks

btw with the Mac.

4 comments:

♱♫True Colors☺♥ said...

It is a sign that you may have a virus or worm on your computer, which spread through Yahoo Messenger. Never click on links unless someone sends you are sure you can trust. Uninstall Yahoo Messenger does not delete it from your computer. You need to run anti-virus and anti-spyware. Yahoo Answers The following link will give you instructions on how to eliminate the infection.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

There are also free of viruses and spyware scanner. Remember, you only have an antivirus with real-time protection (Shields) is installed.
http://www.techsupportalert.com/pc/secur ...

Daddybea... said...

A common question nowadays. Your security system is activated by a worm and it is unlikely to see too. I took my laptop a technology workshop and then had a malicious program CD in it. The worm has been detected and isolated in a few minutes.

~Turtle... said...

Someone could your username and password. You can leave them there and make a new one and to tell anyone your password!

bubbbles said...

You may need to uninstall and re-install it was a mistake in

Post a Comment