Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Using Usbextreme With Hdloader PS2 Permanent Softmod?

PS2 Permanent softmod? - using usbextreme with hdloader

Is it possible to continue permanently Softmod a PS2 (phat), without a modchip or SwapMagic? I do not want to make changes in my PS2, as the tool to slide or flip something like the PS1 had.

I try to launch my games from USB hard drive, and I found that USBeXtreme could help it, but there is a way to permanently allow me to play to the ability of a non-USB hard drive without the drawbacks?

1 comments:

Batareikin aka. Bull Goose Loony said...

Fat PS2 has a slot drive for the IDE drives. Get IDE hard disk, install and use the tool for PS2 HDLoader. To be allowed, games directly from the hard disk without playing chips or kits SwapMagic.

Post a Comment